Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Why Does Your Classroom Have A Blog & Twitter?

First, I'd like to welcome you to the Art Classroom Blog for Mrs. Ashley Villers {née Pucci} at Louisville Middle School. I'm glad you found your way here and I hope you are able to learn a little something during your visit.

I am one of the 6-8th grade Art teachers {teaching both Intermediate and ArtI}.
This is an excellent way for me to reach students, parents, communities, educators and artists, all in one place.

My goal is to write candidly about my teaching experiences, post students' written work & photos of art projects, and also use this as an educational tool providing students opportunities for extra credit points. Twitter will be used similarly and will often lead you back to my blog.

The internet is rich with valuable teaching tools and I hope to encourage you to explore, learn and create!

{Painting by Audrey Flack}

1 comment:

  1. I really like this painting because to me it represents the hard work and the amount of time it takes to make an amazing painting!:) Rachel B. 2

    ReplyDelete